Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Works In Progress February 2012

Works In Progress:
I have a habit of getting "start-itis" where I start a bunch of projects.  I have to get some of these finished by the end of the month or I will go crazy!
1. Little Jockey Wrap by Sublime - Yarn is Sublime Baby cashmere merino silk dk - currently have the back done and the front started.  It's a simple stitch pattern that looks very complex - only 1 row of purling out of the 4 row repeat so it goes very quickly. (For non-knitters: purling is like reverse knitting, it's not hard, but knitting is a lot faster for most of us)
2.  Sleeping Bag by Bergere de France made out of Rowan Cocoon This has been on the needles for WAAAY too long. (It was supposed to be finished for Larken.....oops!  I guess Penny will wear it this fall/winter.
3.  Lucas' Sweater. The back is done and the front is mostly done.  It will be a cute two tone hoodie in light and dark blue.  It will be big - probably fit him this fall.

3. Alex's Scarf - This has been on the needles entirely too long.  It has been slow going because, well, I have no excuses.  It will be my traveling project from now on as it MUST get done.  I might have to set myself a goal of doing 1-2 repeats per day just so I can make some progress on it.  I just started the second ball of yarn and have about 18 inches left to knit. (don't be fooled - that is still quite a ways to go when you're knitting with sock sized yarn.....)

4.  Clara.  It's supposed to look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment