Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Long Time, No Post

It's been a little busy at our house lately.
Work, work, work, work. Work, work, work. Easter. Family. Grandpa. Work. Work. Work.

That's about it. It's all I can do to eat and get some knitting in.

I was on a roll and got a few projects accomplished and now have a new LIST started. I love lists.

1. Jared Flood's Habitat
Yarn: Rowanspun


2. Pattern: Pending
Yarn: Seedling by Classic Elite Yarns

3. Bry's Socks
Pattern: Toe Up Socks by Leah Mitchell
Yarn: I can't remember!

4. ?Sweater - suggestions welcome
Yarn: Shibui Knits Staccato

5. This one's done - but I love it.
Thanks to Alex, Tony and Riley for the lovely yarn.
Pattern: Revontuli by AnnM
Yarn: Kauni Effect Yarn EA
6. Another gift from the Vosooney Clan
Pattern: Raglan Top Down Sweater - Pattern came with the yarn
Yarn: Tosca Light by Lang
7. Pattern: Springtime in Hollis
Yarn: Lisa Harding Kashmir Aran

I know I haven't been blogging much. And it's not looking too good for the summer, either. I would like to share with you a few of the blogs that I have been going to for inspiration.
A Little Pregnant
Posie Gets Cosy - OMG I may need to start embroidering. Alex! Check this out. I'll buy the kit for you if you want it!
Artsy Crafty Babe
Wee Wonderfuls
Aesthetic Outburst
Wren Handmade
Wild Olive

Have a good spring. Hopefully the weather shapes up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment