Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hole in the Head

Occasionally I advocate for placing a hole in the head of one of my patients.  Occasionally I have patients who had already placed holes in their head, or somebody else did so for them.  Most of the time, however, I would state that a hole in the head is a bad thing.  Nobody WANTS one.  Sometimes people NEED them. 

I NEED ANOTHER hobby like I NEED a hole in the head.

However, thanks to my mother, I have a new one.  Poor Bry. Pictures to follow.

Somebody shoot me.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! What other hobby? By the way I want to learn how to use Double Point Knitting needles, it looks hard but yet easy to me so what kind of dpns do you suggest?
    Maybe I should take a pair off your hands for you since you've got your hands full with another hobby! (Don't worry I'll give em' back, I promise!)
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete