Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Twins Game

Let's not focus on the actual OUTCOMES of the recent Twins/Brewers Series.  Let's just focus on the fact that I got pretty close to my boyfriend, Joe Mauer, and we had awesome seats and an awesome time.

We went to the first game of the series on Friday.  Bry got us great seats just 3 rows behind the Twins dugout.  I was able to get some pretty nice photos.









We had to miss the Saturday game for a family wedding (Congrats to Tim and Marissa!) but we got to the Sunday game.  Good friend James Enderle joined us and we found some last minute seats in our favorite section.  We had a fun time there - even if Bry did drop my cheese curds on the ground.  We just love going to the Brewer's games - so easy (2 miles from our house) and fun.
...............................................................................................................................
We LOVE Joe Mauer!
I always tease Bry that this guy will be the only one to possibly steal my heart away - I guess I have a thing for Minnesota Boys.  In all honesty though, not sure which one of us would love Joe more - Bry thinks he's pretty special too.  (His batting average this year aside.)  He's a quality guy, great athlete and not too bad on the eyes either!



Not sure why the photos aren't uploading with a good quality - still figuring out how to work this whole new computer.  Currently I still have to go between the computers for music and photos.  One day it will be all sorted out.

Hope you had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Mauer is the main reason I attempted to follow baseball for a whole two weeks this season. I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete