Saturday, December 4, 2010

Liza 3 Months


 such pretty eyes

I bought all of these adorable headbands from www.GirlsCrochetHeadbands.com. They had amazing prices and the products were terrific.  Liza got 12 headbands in super cute colors and 3 flowers.  I would like to make her some more flowers, but I need more project like I need a hole in the head!


 Look at that smile!  She is such a happy little girl!



 





 Beth (mom) and Liza
 Compare this gorgeous photo with this one from when Liza was 10 days old:
So special.




Isn't she a doll?  We so loved waking up to her during our Thanksgiving weekend.  She is such a sweet baby and all smiles for everyone.  She is a pretty good cuddler too.  She even survived a morning with Uncle Bry while Beth and Abi went Black Friday Shopping!

Knitting Update
Liza managed to model a few of the baby items that I've been making.  I was so happy that they fit her great!

 Blue baby sweater - Susan B. Anderson's design, modified a bit.
 Organic Cotton Sweater - another Susan B. Anderson design from Itty Bitty Nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment