Saturday, September 12, 2009

Starting Up

So I've decided to start a BLOG just before my trip to Europe in 4 days. I figured that since I'll be gone so much this year it might be nice to have a way to stay in touch. Plus, since everyone is obviously very interested in my life, this will let you have a little glimpse!

Also, I think my mom will be happy to be able to read that I'm still alive. Emily - can you tell her what BLOGGING is?


For the next few days the blog will consist of "I AM STUDYING", then on Tuesday I take my LAST test of medical school - the Step 2 CK. Clinical Knowledge. Then on Wednesday Grandpa and I take off for Stockholm. I'll give more details about that later.

So welcome to the blog. I'm interested to see how this all works. And it will give me a site to check on besides Facebook!

1 comment: